John Stamos Loves His Booze More Than Career

Sunday, February 10, 2008 |

john-stamos-drunk-6-27-07.jpg

Hehehe. Don’t you just love keeping up with the stars from “Full House”? Our favorite uncle Jesse, John Stamos, appears to be enjoying his booze a little too much these days.

During a press tour in Australia for TV show “ER”, Stamos showed up for two separate interviews more than a little off his alcohol rocker.

Hilariously, when Stamos was asked in one interview if he still keeps up with the Olsen twins, Uncle Jesse replied, “It was interesting the time they were going through some of their issues, um, certainly Mary-Kate.”

“I was getting divorced, so, um, I think Ashley was kind of alone, and, um… at a beach house, and she came down to stay with me… but, um, I think they’re doing really well now…”

While Stamos explained away his behavior on being “jet lagged”, I think we all know the man probably had one appletini too many.

0 comments: