Quote of the Day: Avril Lavigne on Britney Spears?

Sunday, February 10, 2008 |

britney-spears-avril-lavigne-4-6-07.jpg

Flicker-offer & singer Avril Lavigne was quoted earlier this week in the UK’s Sun publication being down on Britney Spears.

Allegedly Lavigne revealed to the tabloid, ”What’s happened to Britney is all down to who she is as a person.”

But there appears to be a problem with that quote, as the singer is now saying she never had those words come out of her little bird-beak mouth.

“I didn’t say that. I haven’t even been talking about her. People ask me about it all the time and I go, ‘You know what? I don’t know her.’”

Hmmm, well I dunno. It this the flicking off/spitting Lavigne talking or the sweet wife Lavigne talking? You know, either way I don’t know her.

Photo Credit- speaking of which, I couldn’t help myself in inserting this hilarious image, but can someone please enlighten me on what it says?……

0 comments: